Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to hire a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these stamped with the correct stamp duty. Get them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost much of time and money. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to carry out each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and locate a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.